EB-2 Visas

  • The Florida Bar Board Certified - Immigration and Nationality
  • American Immigration Lawyers Association
  • National Association of Distinguished Counsel
  • Top Lawyer 2015
  • Avvo Rating - Superb

EB-2 Visa Attorney in Fort Lauderdale

Need Help Obtaining an EB-2 Visa? Call (888) 900-1748

An EB-2 visa comes with important benefits, such as lawful permanent residency status and the ability to seek U.S. citizenship in the future. At Guerra Sáenz, PL our Fort Lauderdale visa attorneys have years of experience with visa applications and all other immigration issues. We can make the process of obtaining an EB-2 smoother, helping you avoid problems, delays, or denials.

Why Choose Our EB-2 Visa Lawyer?

  • 1,000+ immigration cases handled successfully
  • Highly rated services available in Spanish and English
  • Top 1%: National Association of Distinguished Counsel
  • Avvo Clients’ Choice Award for Immigration Attorney in 2015

Call (888) 900-1748 or schedule your consultation online to get started!

Second Preference: EB-2 Visa

An EB-2 visa is a "second preference" visa reserved for those with 5 years of experience and an advanced degree, such as a Masters or a Ph.D. in law or medicine, or a person with exceptional ability in the art, science, or business fields. If you are applying as a person with an exceptional ability you do not need to provide proof that you are internationally acclaimed, as being nationally acclaimed is sufficient for this type of visa. Examples of people who may qualify for an EB-2 visa are doctors, physicists, lawyers, economists, market research analysts, and geographers. In order for your EB-2 visa request to be accepted, you must show that your work will benefit the United States within the areas of education, employment, environment, economy, housing, or culture. Your employer must also file a labor certification, which lets the U.S. Department of Labor know that, after going through an adequate recruitment process, there were no adequate or qualified American workers available for the position, and the employer must hire a foreign applicant.

You do not need to file a labor certification if you file a National Interest Waiver, which may be filed if you can prove that your work will greatly benefit the United States. You may self-petition for this waiver instead of having an employer sponsor you. Your employer must also state the determined minimum wage based on the position and their ability to pay it by showing documentation such as an annual report, federal income tax report, or an audited financial statement, and by filing an I-140 Immigrant Worker Petition form with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Contact us now for immediate legal assistance in applying for an EB-2 visa. Get proven experience on your side today.

Client Testimonials

Get in Touch With Us Today