Fort Lauderdale P-1A Visa Lawyer
Legal Help for Outstanding Athletes
You can temporarily enter the United States as an extraordinary international athlete if you obtain a P-1A athlete visa. Here at Guerra Sáenz, PL, our Fort Lauderdale P-1A athlete visa attorneys are willing and waiting to help you get the visa you need to come into the country for a game, competition, event, sponsorship, and more. Due to our location in Florida, we regularly assist professional jockeys, polo players, and other equestrian competitors in obtaining P-1A visas.
Why should you choose to work with our law firm first?
- Attorney Luis A. Guerra is Board Certified in Immigration and Nationality Law
- We have decades of combined legal experience
- We provide award-winning representation
- Ofrecemos nuestros servicios en español
What You Should Know About P-1A Visas
The P-1A visa is reserved strictly for outstanding athletes who want to temporarily enter the U.S., often up to a limit of 10 years. Being amazing at your sport or competition is fantastic, but it isn’t the only requirement. You need to also be able to prove that you’re an outstanding member of your sport who has valid reason for wanting to enter the United States.
Examples of documentation and other items that can prove your outstanding abilities and importance:
- Your contract with your sports or competition employer
- Schedule for your event or competition
- Financial records showing you were paid for your work as a professional athlete
- Receipt of major awards for your participation in your sport
You should also know that the P-1A visa is not reserved just for you, the individual athlete. Being approved for your P-1A visa will allow you to also provide visas or sponsorships for coaches, necessary personnel, and even members of your own family.
With just your visa approval, you could make it possible to quicken the immigration processes of those around you. With the help of our team, you can also take out all the uncertainties and stress of the processes, too.